Thursday, December 21, 2006

It's thursday!


Let me tell you all a little story. It's about my right hand. My right hand is very useful. It is a very dominant hand and makes my left hand behave. It not only controls the way my pen will write, it also does spectacular at holding onto chop sticks. Needless to say, my right hand is very important. Two nights ago, I stabbed my right thumb with a crab claw. I didn't know it at the time, but now it's quite a little cut and hurts like the dickens. Yesterday, while nursing my poor thumb I got a huge sliver in my right pinkie. (It was expertly removed by one of my co-workers)So now I also have a band aid on my pinkie. Let me tell you folks, if this keeps up, I am no longer going to have any fingers left by Sunday!!!! Pity my poor right hand and let this be a lesson to all about abusing you precious fingers.

No comments: