Thursday, December 07, 2006

The best laid plans of....

Yesterday I went to a job interview. The boss of the company told me that I did really well answering the questions. And they said they will be in touch. But since I have heard that several times before... We'll see. I'm not holding my breath.

Christmas is creeping ever closer and I don't have the ability to go shopping for gifts. It's kinds weird realizing that I am actually working seven days a week. (That would be five days at my real work and two at fair.) Don't get me wrong, I'm having a blast, but sooner or later something is going to have to give. However, I have managed to get myself onto a 'normal' day schedule for the week before x-mas. (OK, normal being almost the whole week I am going to work from 10 - 6 instead of 12 - 8 because there will be no 6-8 tutorial, get it?)

Interesting facts about today... It's Pearl Harbor day. More interesting, it's Ms. B's birthday! Happy birthday!!!!!!!!! She is 7 today. I have great plans on how to help her celebrate it too. But I can't post them until after this day is over. (Just in case she reads it before I get a chance to act.)

I need to get myself dressed and out into the world now, but remember: Someone is always watching you...

Tah.

No comments: