Thursday, December 28, 2006

Wishing you a happy new year.

Yes, that is exactly what I am doing. I expect you all to have a faboo time doing whatever you plan on doing.

Now it's time for a real post, don't you think? So here we go. Last Friday I was at work. And at said work, one of the clients came in. As you all know, this happens all the time, so what is the big deal here? Well, she came in for the children's party (which was a huge hit with lots of toys and such, so go me!) and then stayed a little longer to give us a little show. It apparently started with a sob story about how she couldn't pick up the donated presents on time because she was busy and that now her kids wouldn't have Christmas because of her. This would be where I come into the story because one of my office mates couldn't hold his argument that there were no presents because she didn't come on time. So I went into the frey. She started with the same argument, I told her I was sorry, but there were no presents. Then she said it was all the fault of the foster care system and that she never had anything, I told her I was sorry and there were no presents. She then started saying that all the people who lived in the shelter with her were crack heads, drug dealers, and completely lazy, I said I'm sorry, there are no presents. This went on for quite a while until she started threatening the shelter by 'telling' on us. I told her that it wasn't appropriate to threaten us. She screamed at me that she wasn't threatening. I said it wasn't appropriate to scream at me either, and there still weren't presents. She then got up and stormed out saying all kinds of nice things about robbing others and breaking stuff. I wished her a Merry Christmas. She called me a b***h and slammed the door.

The holidays always brings out the best in people, don't you think?

No comments: