Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Continuing saga

Today the CEO of my company stood in front of all of us workers and said "It's a good thing we had to let people go. Because the people who work for this company are very good people, and we are helping the community by letting them go to other organizations." What a load of sh*t! My confidence level in this company is quickly falling. Why are they still hiring people when they are laying people off? Why are we getting more banefits when they want to cut my hours? I think what I mean to say is... What the f*ck?

And after all of that, there was only one tutor and he left after one hour. Then all of the kids there were whiney and loud, and really...I just want this week to be over!

But looking at the positive, I had a wonderful lunch. I have a pretty new resume. And I still love my car. See, it isn't all bad.

No comments: