Friday, June 09, 2006

My week

I went to the dentist yesterday. She said that both of the fillings I got before I went to peace corps had to be replaced because they were falling out. This is after she walked into the office and looked over at my x-ray and said "That's not good". Now tell me truly, is that what you want to hear from the dentist? On the plus side I only have to go back three more times in the next three months. A bit extreme? Yes. But considering I have apparently been ignoring the plight of my mouth for too long, I guess it's my cross to bear. (is that the right bear? Or is it Bare?)

One of the kids came into my office when I wasn't there and broke the little porcelain turtle on the little fountain next to the door. And since I should have left the door closed, I feel it is my civic duty to glue the little guy's arm back on. So I brough him home in secret and did it last night. I hope my boss doesn't figure it out. That would make me sad. And now I have to keep the office door shut all the time when the kids are around... Which makes it much harder to keep an eye on them.

On the positive side, school is almost out. Which means that I get a two week vacation for my little kiddi-os. Probably good since I have been losing patience with them recently. All I need to do is be away from them for a while and then it will be OK. I will miss them again and want to listen when they tell me stories and stuff.

Anything else? Well yes and no. Yesterday there was an article in the paper about some lady who beat someone else with a dead puppy. (Funny in the dark humor kind of way) and I will probably be going to Fresno in the near future (shudder, Fresno in the Summertime) and that is really about it. Oh yes, I LOVE MY CAR!!!

Tah.

No comments: