Wednesday, June 28, 2006

For the few


Some of you will understand who I am referencing...And some of you will just find this really funny. I know I do.

As for what is going on... Fair Oaks Faire was fun!!! We played constables (dressed up like boys and marched and everything) We also made friends with the singing and the being annoying. It was great. It was also 114 degrees. Yikes! Now I remember why I live by the coast. But more entertaining than that... I slept in my car. So the joke: What is the first thing a blond does in the morning? Opens the car door to turn on the light... Hum, I'm living the blond lifestyle now!!! Other than watching a motercyclist almost eat it and trying to kill us in a head on collision, the weekend was faboo!! I got to see all kinds of people O haven't seen in a long time.

We got the German patterns in the mail. Now if I can only figure out what the directions mean, we're set. Oh, perhaps I should get some fabric too. *heh*

Anyway, since I didn't go to the gym all last week because of conflicting schedule, I'm off.

Tah.

No comments: