Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Happy Longest Day

It's summer solstice. The day when I will get to drive home without using my headlights. I keep thinking back to my little trip to Norway and remembering seeing the sun at 2am. I kinda liked that. I would not, however, like the reverse. So perhaps it's just as well that I don't actually live there.

I am currently waiting for a friend of mine to show up so we can work on her bodice brfore I have to go to work. And yes, it really is 7:45am. I must be a good friend. Or a big old sucker... I'll let you decide.

Positives for the day: It is a beautiful sunny day here in SC. I get to drive my car. There is a meeting at work where I don't have to do much but smile, nod, and waste three hours.

Negitives for the day: It will be near 100 degrees in Santa Clara today. I have to clean up the Tooters room because there was a movie night that I didn't wait until the end of last night.

Oh, friend's here. Gotta go.

Tah

No comments: