Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Big old geek


That's me. And as a non-repenting geek, I bring you the unadulterated joy of the new Dr. Who. I will admit that I didn't really watch the old ones (mostly I thought they were hokey and silly) but I have just spent the weekend emersed in Dr. Who and let me tell you... I loved it. Every silly, the world as we know it time will expand to kill us all moment of it. As the British say: It was lovely. The new plots and new adventures all follow the same idea as the first one and the Doctor himself refers back to his previous times (in the 70's) when he saved the Earth. I love the way the Dr. always looks really happy when everything is about to go completely wrong. It's great. So if you want some advice from a geek... Dr. Who rocks!

1 comment:

littledevilworks said...

Didn't the old Dr. Who feature El Senor Bell from "Ere I'll practice every day?"