Thursday, July 20, 2006

RAWR!!!!


I'm pissed. Really mad. My tire went flat last night. I haven't owned this stinking car for two months and I am already having issues with it!!! I should look on the bright side... it happened only two blocks from home, so I could finish my drive and not be stranded on a road side somewhere: I had the pleasure of changing to my spare tire right in my driveway: My tires are still under warranty. The negatives... My stinking tire is flat!!!! And now I have to spend the morning getting it replaced because there is no way I can drive over the hill on my spare. Aarrgg!! I really am calm. Really. Calm.

On the other hand... what other hand, I'm still pissed.

Ok. So last night I stole a TV from the homeless. Well, not really. I took home a TV that has been at the shelter for weeks with a 'take me home' sticker on it. I need a TV, no one wanted the one there, it became mine. See the system works. Sort of.

And now my flat tire, TV stealing self is going to the tire store to see what can be done this morning. Suck.

Tah

No comments: