Tuesday, July 18, 2006

SLO

I just had a really great weekend in SLO. (San Luis Obispo) We were told by a man wo is very important in the small faires racket that we were awsome and he would invite us to any of his faires as our own group!!! *CHEERS* It was fun. Really fun. And not too hot. There was lots of singing and lots of romping around and generally being annoying. Awsome.

I don't actually have time to write much now (I just didn't want anyone to think I had forgotten you). I have to go get an oil change this morning (my very first). It's very exciting, but could lead to problems... like mechanic butt in my car. Oh well. A running car is better than anything else in the world... well, not really. But it's still good.
You Are An Ash Tree

You are vivacious and impulsive, which makes you extremely attractive to many.
Intelligent and demanding, you don't care much for criticism.
You have a ton of ambition and talent, and sometimes money rules your heart.
You like to play with fate, and you can be very egotistical and restless.
Demanding of attention, you need love and a lot of emotional support.

Tah.

No comments: