Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The middle of the night

It's close to midnight and I can't sleep. My mind is racing at a mile a minute and I don't know why. I have already laid in bed and sang every long ballad song I know in my head and counted to five hundred. What else can I do? Write in my blog... see a good use for the computer.

Meanwhile, the raccoons (who have been making noises under and around the house for several days)are at it again. I have no idea what they are doing, just that it involves lots of crunching noises and cooing. (Go figure) Right now they are playing under the bath tub. Interesting.

Let's see, what else is going on. There is a lot of drama at work... staff members leaving without telling the boss and then having the office short staffed and more fun, the clients have gone insane. Literally. we sent several off to the hospital this week and I'm sure more will follow. There should be a soap opera... As the shelter turns... Right now we are making Jerry Springer look tame. But that's OK. Because I deal with the kids (who are taking this whole thing in stride) instead of their crazy parents (god help them all).

And now I am actually feeling tired. So it is with heavy eyelids I wish you a good night.

Tah.

1 comment:

littledevilworks said...

There's a full moon this week. :) Might explain some of the insanity.