Friday, July 21, 2006

Realization


Yesterday I was driving home in that after work blah and I realized something...
The day was warm still and felt really nice, like a comfy blanket, the breeze was nicely flipping my hair around in the car and keeping me cooled off, the music on my radio was something I liked; All of this cam together and I realized... I'm happy.
Apart from all of the complaining and moaning I have been doing about little things (or not so little, stupid nail) I'm happy. Really happy. Things are working out right now, my life is good. Summer is a great season and I should be out in it more.
I just wanted to thank everyone in my life for making it so good. I'll try not to complain again for a while...

...even if the computers at work have gone off line again...

...and it's actually 100 degrees outside...

...and I don't get a vacation for a long time...

Life is good. Take a moment and bask in it's goodness.

Tah.

No comments: