Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Birthday America


I just spent a very happy two hours watching the best display of fireworks SC has to offer. I was standing on the becah cliff and could see all the way into SC and all the way down the coast line. It's beautiful. Al kinds of colors and explosions!!! Wonderful!!!


Another very positive thing to come out of this was an idea to hold a gaslight LARP. (in October, so mark your calenders) We were planning all kinds of fun stuff: vendettas, murder, and punch! I want to know if the place we want to hold this allows candles so I can decorate and mood light. Oh, how wonderful. This has been a great 4th. (The whole reason this started is I was making a victorian coat for myself, but made a muslin with stripped material. It was too big for me, but Miss B loved it. So it is now hers, or will be when it is totally finished. Then we began a discussion on when we could possibly wear them. Hence, Gaslight LARP. This has been a trip through the last several hours of my life. Goodnight.)

Tah.

No comments: