Saturday, April 15, 2006

I did it again

I have once again started gaming. Yes, the cycle continues. But this time I am in one game and it meets once a week. I can deal, plus I finally have a reason to wear the costumes in my closet.

I really hate being sick. It totally sucks. My nose is stuffy, my lungs are full of crap and really, I hate colds. But I will get over it soon enough, right? And having a cold is part is part of the whole living experience... Or so I'm told.

Today I need to get the finishing touches fro Chris's anniversary present. Tomorrow is our first year. Wow. That went pretty fast. It's good. But I wish it didn't land on Easter. That would have been better.

Anyway, I need to get moving, so when the world is exciting again, I'll let you know.

Tah.

1 comment:

littledevilworks said...

Congrats to you both! :)