Friday, April 07, 2006

Oh the huge manatees!




After a whole year I am finally putting together the 'offical' wedding scrapbook. Yah, not as exciting as it sounds, but at least I get to print out lots of pictures. (yah printers)

So today at work the IT people came in to fix all the computers in the computer lab.
The guy who was workin gon them for the longest spoke russian and in the middle of fixing the computers he started talking to his wife on his phone. I'm pretty sure he didn't think anyone around spoke russian, because some of the things he said were not too nice... What do you do in that spot... Should I have told him I understood? Hummm, the questions that pop up at work. (Granted, I spent most of my day coloring and did so very little work) Go me. I love my job!!!

Anything else? Not really. I still feel crappy. I still hate colds, but on the plus side it's the weekend and I don't have anything to do (other than this scrap book, getting an oil change, and looking pretty... some of these things are harder than others) I was thinking about washing my car, but what is the point when it keeps raining???

I'm going away now.

Tah.

No comments: