Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Silly things


My Girl genius t-shirt finally arrived. I have been wanting to order one for quite some time and I finally decided that if I had a good job I could do it... I mean really, what is 20 bucks? So I am currently in hog heaven wearing my new shirt. Go me. And to commemorate the experience I am once again giving you a picture of my favorite comic heroin. Go Agtha!!!

In other news, it seems that I might be going to Southern faire on their last weekend with my guild. There is an effort being made that might be too powerful to stop! Fun! I could definately take a day or two off work to go. It is in a new location so I will have to find out where. See, the world of possibilities opening up.

Yesterday I went to the BRC from SFLC (this is work stuff so just pretend I'm making sense) and ended up getting off work an hour early. It was pretty sweet. I am supposed to go back the rest of the week (or tues and weds). Which means that I will be off work early almost all week... Unless there is some kind of issue that need to be worked out. (Hopefully not)

Well, carry on my friends... carry on.

Tah.

No comments: