Thursday, April 13, 2006

Morning again

It's warm and sunny outside. I don't understand. It was raining to beat the band yesterday and they said it was going to be raining all week. There isn't a cloud in the sky. I don't understand. Does not compute (head starts smoking and little sparks are shooting out) Ok, so it's not actually bad, just confusing. Bright and sunny... I can do this.

Today, at work, I will attampt to do something useful while my boss is not around. I know it's a stretch... But she left me a list of to-do's and I will attempt to actually do them. (Oh, is that's why they are called to-do's....) Anyway, it's not like they are hard things. Mostly just time consuming. And what am I around for if not to consume time. (The time cops are going to come and get me for time cannibalism soon) Speaking of work, I am about to do something kinda stupid. well, not really, but it might cause a big stink. There is an issue with our little kids not getting snacks at school. The school gives snacks to everyone _but_ out kids. Humm, sound wrong to you? How does it sound once I tell you that they get special funding to give out kids snacks and still say that there is no money at the end of the year? Anyway, I'm a little outraged and so I am going to be sending a little letter all over the country to every high ranking person I can think of from the President on down. Maybe someone will listen to me if not to the several people who have written letter before I ever knew it was a problem. I'll post the letter soon. Then it will have it's first public forum. Ah, politics... how I hate you.

I need to start thinking about getting ready for my day now. Everyone be good, and I'll bring you home a nice, fresh kiss.

Tah.

No comments: