Saturday, January 27, 2007

Dreaming

I woke up very early this morning because of a very disterbing dream. I was riding a bus to go home... (I don't know why I wasn't driving.) Then I decided I needed to stop at this really big shopping mall to pick up something on my way home. So I looked around for the bus stop indicator thingie... I couldn't find it. But someone else wanted off too and so we stopped anyway. I got off the bus and walked into the mall. Immeadately I saw a lady, who looked like a store employee, telling a family they needed to go back inside the shop because of some mix-up or something. I kept walking, but the store employee followed me and was making conversation with me. After a while she left and I decided I needed to call someone and tell them where I was. I reached down to my purse and discovered that it was open and someone had stolen my wallet and phone! The really wierd part was that my money was still there. I twas lose in the purse. I started to panic in the dream and woke up.

And that's where I am.

Happy Saturday.

No comments: