Monday, January 08, 2007

How to feel like a girl 101

This weekend was a remarkable one. I did something I have never done before. I walked into a nail shop and got a pedicure and a fill on my nails. The fill I've done... But the pedicure... It was really kinda nice. There was all kinds of primping and being girly involved. It would have been completely wonderful if the pumicing had not made me almost squeal out of pure ticklishness. I had them paint my toe nails black. So with the pale skin on my feet and black nails... It's a huge contrast. I love it! My nails are looking a lot better. Or at least, not like zombie nails that are half falling off. I also got rhinestones on them. I love rhinestones. They sparkle and look so nice.

It really is pretty wonderful being easily amused.

What else have I been up to? Not much. I went out Ms. S's house on Friday with Ms. B. It was a nice quite dinner with lots of picking on everyone. (Including myself) Very nice and then On Saturday I went out with Mr. C (After the time at the manicure place) and saw Happily Never After. It's not really good. I don't recommend it. Possibly a netflix movie. But, eh. And then I got sushi!!!!! SUSHI!!!!!! I love sushi!!!! Plus Ms. B, Ms. R and Mr. C were there and having good company with dinner is quite wonderful. I support weekends like this one. They are definitely double plus good.

However, my nose is stuffed, my head hurts, I think I have finally gotten Mr. C's illness. I don't have time to be sick. So, I won't be. Ha! That'll teach it!

I'm going to get weighed now. Oh yah, as of last week, 8 lbs. And I'm still wondering where it all went. If you see my fat hiding somewhere let me know so I can dispose of it properly.

Tah.

1 comment:

Nannin said...

Ok so I have present for you.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/gypsy_pixie/Humor/sproingers.png

Love.