Monday, January 15, 2007

Mimosa Monday

What could be better than a day off of work? Spending it drinking mimosas and sewing with your best friend. Ah, what a wonderful day. There was a weigh in involved and it was less than I thought it was going to be, there was a trip to Goodwill where several bags of clothing were released from my possession and there was madori along with the mimosas... Three aprons and a pattern for a chemise were managed along with watch such faboo flix as "Viva Rock Vegas" (yes, the Flintstones 3rd movie) and all of the Back to the future movies in a row. I love holidays. I love my friends. Life is good.

Currently there is a running question of what to call the guild I find myself helping run. There are several choices on the table. But I believe there are two that have made the final cut. Are you ready for them? We shall either be the Guild of St. Minerva or St. Genevieve. ( I was pushing for Bunnifort, but I shouldn't push all of my personal weirdness on anyone else. Oh, never heard of Bunnifort? Possibly because she is my own personal saint. The saint of stupid ideas and Rabbits. Both of which are dear to me.) Hopefully this whole thing will be cleared up this week and we will have it all down and ready to go. I'm thinking T-shirts....

I love everyone right now.

Goodnight.

No comments: