Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Jury Summons

It took them almost 19 years to figure out that I was alive... and what do I have to show for it? I have jury duty. Normally I would be completely amused by this. But unfortunately, the date of my summons happens to be on a day that I have a party planned at work for the kids. And not just any party, a Pirates of the Caribbean party! Aaaarrrrggggg! (Literally!) Oh well, let's hope they don't need me.

*cheers*

What's that, I've lost ten pounds? That's right kids. I went to my weigh in yesterday and that's where I'm sitting. And I finally had someone notice. He said: You look different. I smiled. He said: It's not your hair or your make-up. I said: Could it be I'm missing ten pounds? He laughed and said: Yes, I think that is it.

I can't wait for other people to see me.

*yah*

1 comment:

blue-foot Sue said...

Congrats on you loss of poundage. I think you look great.

The good news about jury duty is that if you serve you will not be called again for a year.