Tuesday, January 30, 2007

What? What's that?

Guess who weighed in yesterday and not only has lots 11 lbs but was also measured and seems to have basically lost 2 inches off all of the her body? Could it be me? I think it is!!!!!!!! Ahem, I am getting off my little happy high horse. (Although not really, I'm just changing topics)

So, taking a page from Ms. B's book... I have declared 2007 to year of being girly. I'm off to a good start with pedicures, fake nails, buying all the 'beauty aids' at longs including but not limited to: Face exfoliates, hair oils, lotions, creams, and other smelly yet functional products. I also bought a dress. It's all ruffles and pink plaid and cute. I can't wait until the weather gets warmer and I can wear it. The whole diet thing is part of my girly year. (Ms. B. informed me last night that my 'girly' parts were shrinking because of the diet and that made me less of a girl and not more) Now don't take this the wrong way... It's not the dieting that makes me girly. It's feeling more feminine because I like the way I am looking that makes it girly. (Because otherwise, Ms. B is quite correct. My 'girly' parts have shrunk about 2 inches as well, thus making me less of a woman.) And hat's where I am standing. Right next to a cliff, where I always am, but this time I am following the willow-the-whisp away from the chasm instead of over it.

I need to go to work now... Or possibly the gym.

Oh, but wait. Tonight is opening night of Camelot in San Jose and guess who got free tickets?!?! That's right, me! So, if I can get my boss to let me out of work an hour early, I'm so there. I'm very excited about it. Tonight opens up a US tour for the company so it will most likely be very good. And I got Ms. B to agree to go with me. *cheers*

Tah.

No comments: