Thursday, January 04, 2007

Dreams

I just had a very bazaar one. The funny part is it had to do with things that are happening in real life, but mixed up with other things. I don't know how I can explain this stuff... It was a dream after all. Part of it had to do with the new ad for Northern that was put in Renaissance Mag (which I'm in, by the way). I added other people to the ad thought and was trying to convince them to not be mad about it. The there was missing clothing and for some reason, my housemates cat. Now try and explain that! Or not.

I am starting a photography class at the Jr. college in Feb. It should be fun. I have always wanted to learn how to take pictures correctly. (OK, so really, I just want to take pictures of the sky at night and don't have any idea how.) But it should be fun. I am planning for world domination already...

On Tuesday a very big apartment complex that is near my work burned down. Luckily, it was still under construction and no one lives there yet. But the fire was spectacular. We could see the flames from my office which is about a mile away and behind trees!!! It was a five alarm fire. If anyone cares... google Rivermark Fire.

I'm off now... I have to finish getting dressed and go and get weighed. We'll see what happens today!

Tah.

No comments: