Thursday, January 11, 2007

A normal life

What to write... what to write...

Sadly, nothing much is going on. I have a cold that I am hoping will stop existing by sheer will power. Work is going on much like it always does. Except today I am going to have to face the inevitable... I have to deal with the kid's library. I have been avoiding it for almost a year now and it always comes back to haunt me. So I am taking the head on approach and will start actually working on it... today. *sigh*

There has been lots of fun emailing at work. Bless all of my friends who think I need distraction during my work day!!! (Because I do!!) And by the way, does anyone need play-doh? I have a lot and for some reason all of the parents have so politely refused it. (Gee, I wonder why?? *snicker*)

I am currently researching Spanish costuming of the Elizabethan Era. I just got the coolest re-print of a tailors book from the correct time period. It's all in Spanish and translated so nicely. The only problem I'm having with it...patterns but no pictures of the garments. In fact I am having all kinds of difficulties in finding info. (Not that I have been searching for very long) So, if anyone is reading this and is an expert on Spanish costuming and knows links... I need help. Lots of help.

And now I am going to take my sneezing self to the gym.

Tah.

No comments: