Saturday, January 20, 2007

Saturday Morning

It's cold. It's foggy. It's 7 friggin Am on a Saturday. Why am I awake? Oh yah, I'm running a sewing workshop in Fremont today at 11.

Happy is karaoke night at the gym. Even if it was only Karaoke night for me and Ms. B. We went, we sang, it was great. We also entertained several people on the road to our stunning rendition of "La Disko". Oh yes, if you didn't see it, consider yourself unlucky. (I'm sure the people in the blue car next to us were quite pleased.)

So I am right smack in the middle of a girly phase. This means that I have gotten my nails done (as posted before) and bought skirts and am doing all of those lotion/scrub stuff when bathing. I don't know why I go through these phases every once in a while. (As most of you know, I'm kind of a Tomboy) But there you have it. Somehow I don't think it will kill me, but it might confuse the natives. *grin*

No comments: