Saturday, October 28, 2006

As the office burns...

The continuing saga of a misunderstood social worker.

OK, so maybe not. Here it is folks. My great big punishment for last weeks argument... I'm not allowed to talk to the COO again. That's right. We are going with the if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all solution.

In other news... I spent the day sewing... Oh my beautiful Dicken's dress... and watching movies. For some reason netflix is now sending me four at a time. So today I watched Rose Red. It's a Steven King mini-series about a haunted house and psychics. Pretty fun and very odd. Then we watched a justice league movie. (Yes, the cartoon one) Hopefully I will be able to finish Ms. B's dress this week and we will be mostly set for the upcoming season.

I need to go to bed now. I'm tired, but full of sewing goodness.

Tah.

No comments: