Monday, October 02, 2006

Peer Perssure


I have never really thought about it much. I have always been able to say no to things that I really didn't want to do, and my friends have all been willing to accept it. Until now. I'm getting peer pressure from a very unexpected source; Chris's guild master. Although after a conversation last night, it was decided he is not really a 'peer' but more like one of my kids. (Most of the time he acts like a really cute ten year old.) But back to my story... Every weekend he tells me something to make me want to be in the German guild. Like this past weekend when he informed me that the first day I walked by all the guys in their garb each one stopped and stared at me as I walked past. Whether or not this happened...? I can't vouch for it because I didn't see it. But right after this conversation he said... "So how much do you really want to do your guild thing next year?"

I can't say no to my kids unless there is a really good reason. I don't know if I can say no... There might not be a good reason. I keep telling myself "If it's supposed to be it will be easy." Well, the guild I am currently in is hard. This is really easy. But there are so many other factors. I guess my mantra will be: Wait and see.

Tah.

1 comment:

Nannin said...

And I bet that it will be even easier when you don't have people saying "Adie make it better pwease." And he is like a ten year old.