Thursday, October 05, 2006

What it is

Yesterday was a fun filled driving extravaganza. OK not really, but everything seems to be about my car right now. What do I mean? Well, I received a call from the insurance company of the lady who hit me. They will be sending a claims adjuster to look at my car and then send me a check so I can go wherever I want o get it fixed. Whoopee!! This is quick and easy when I don't have to deal with it.

However I also had to drive down to San Martin last night. It was pouring rain and kinda sucked. But it was my first trip in the rain and I have to say that Isabella did very well. I even got to drive over my favorite car commercial road in the rain. The strange part was the kids at San Martin. I walked into the ladies room and there was a little girl doing her homework on the floor in there. So strange.

When I got home there was a letter from the DMV telling me all kids of things were done wrong with the licensing of my car... My new car. What? Isn't that why one goes to a dealership? No extra paperwork? So this morning I got to go over to the dealership (yet again) and show them what was sent to me. Apparently the good people at the DMV think that no only was my '07 car bought used, but that I bought it out of state. Hummm.

So I'm not kidding, it's really, all about the car. Although at the dealership this morning one of the sales ladies informed me that there is a waiting list well into next year for my cute little fit. She makes her mommy so proud!!!

My stress level is rising to dangerous levels. But it should be better after Saturday. In fact the whole world should be much better by then. Shall I list the positives? I should have a paycheck from faire, I should be over playing theme characters at faire, I don't have anything else to sew, I should have a person looking at my car to get it fixed by Monday, the dealership should be calling me back to tell me the DMV sucks and everything is better, and all the people moving out right now at work should be gone so I don't have to pull assessments out of my butt. Should, should, should.

Now is that time when I should get back to work.

Tah.

No comments: