Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Prestine, proper, and looking for a new job

Really, I am over hearing about how my company doesn't work right. How when people go on vacations and such the world might have ended because there is no coverage. And why are we discussing how it will be OK to lock the kids, tutors and me alone in the building anyway, humm? So I have started looking for a place that will give me more confidence in the company I'm working for. I don't actually believe any of the places I'm emailing my resume to will hire me any time soon... But it's always good to start, right?

Two weekend left of faire. Three costumes ripped apart sitting on the floor next to the sewing machine, and a hat. (I think there is always a hat) It's a good thing I am the mayor's wife this weekend... Because I know my lines so well... Oh wait. No I don't. I'm in trouble. But it will be over soon enough. I'll make it though. I always do.

Wish me luck.

Tah.

No comments: