Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Waiting

Once again I am waiting. I am waiting for the guy to come and look at the damage to Isabella, I am waiting for this weekend to close out faire, I am waiting for Monday to have a job interview, I am waiting until I can go to work, I am waiting for a paycheck, I am waiting. And I hate it. I hate waiting. I really hate waiting.

I could probably go on like this for quite some time, but to save everyone from that, I'm not. Instead I am going to tell you all about my new spoons. (Yes, I realize my obsession is getting out of control) I have eight more now. They are all a little different and all hand carved. They are awesome. I am going to need to do a little work on them to get them smoothed. And then (possibly) oil them and make them pretty. But what a stupid new hobby.

On the other hand I have gotten myself into Dicken's fair. Which means I need a whole costume in the next few weeks and so does Ms. B. But that isn't too difficult. The hardest part will be finding a corset for her. I know I can get hoops and skirts are really easy to make. I'm so excited about the colors I can use though.... Anything I want that is not florescent!!! And ALL THE TRIMS I CAN PUT ON!!! Yahoo!!!! Victorians are great. Plus I am doing all of this so I can sing Christmas carols. *SIGH* It's wonderful. Although I might not be so happy later.

Oh, insurance guy... gotta go.

Tah.

1 comment:

Polar said...

Are you going to be crazy enough to make a corset? I've heard good things about the Laughing Moon patteren http://www.lafnmoon.com/victunder.htm and have one taunting me around here somewhere, if you'd like to check it out.

- Wendi