Sunday, October 01, 2006

Hit

Rhymes with Fit. And it's all about damage to my new baby. That's right, Isabella was struck down in the beginning of her life.... *sigh* Now before you get all upset (I know who you are) it was only a fender bender. I was stopped on the on-ramp to the 152 coming home from faire and was rear-ended. I know the other woman was a faire worker too. She was also only going about 5mph. So my bumper has a huge scratch, paint pulled off and it was knocked out of place. All three of the people in my car and the other driver are just fine. However, I don't think my poor little baby will ever recover. *tear*

I called the insurance people and they were really nice. I just have never had to talk to them before and now I don't know what I am in store for. I know I am going to have to get Honda to fix it...So, everyone, take a moment of silence for my poor, broken baby.

Other than that... My weekend rocked. Lots of German fun. I went to a dance and looked hot!!! Just like Donna Reed. Plus we made up the Donna Reed dance. *Go us!* Hopefully the following week will be just as good... With a little car repair and dealing with insurance people.

I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

blue-foot Sue said...

Aawwww! I'm so sorry!
Never fear, it should look as good as new once it is fixed. Remember how the Neon looked after the rear quarter panel hit and bumper were fixed up.

The biggest problem is the deductible.
I hope that the person who hit you is going to cover whatever costs your insurance does not.

Your poor baby!