Friday, October 06, 2006

In my office.

Yesterday I walked into my office in the middle of doing lots of other things. I almost took a step, but noticed something on the ground. It was a little tan lizard. Thinking to myself, who would leave a toy lizard in my office I reached out to pick it up and put it back with the other toys. That would be the moment it turned it's little lizard head and looked at me. I screamed and ran to the front of the office looking for Ben. (Ben was Peace Corps Africa so he knows how to deal with lizards. See, I'm rational.) Ben picked up a plastic sword and a long ruler that were in my office and went poking for the lizard behind the bookshelf. Ben offered me two solutions: He could kill it and get it out of my office or he could let it get itself out at a later time. Well, I didn't want it dead, so we left it. Ben the offered several times to pick my nose with the plastic sword. I, again, said no.

A little later I was telling the lizard story to another office mate and Ben pops up with... It's so small, it won't run up your pants but it might run into your ear. (MY EAR!?!?!) It's not that lizards eat brains, but they like a cozy warm place to sleep. Ewwwwwwwww!!!!! No more lizards or crocodiles or snakes!!! I hate them!!!

No comments: