Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sunday Morning

It's been quite a while since I have been able to do any home stuff on a Sunday morning. I'm in the process of liking it very much. Currently, the house is clean (Almost entirely due to the efforts of Chris yesterday *go Chris go*)I have some nice plans (that could be cancelled if I wanted to), I have a head full of sleep, and fuzzy slippers on. Life is good.

Yesterday I went to a practice for the carolers at Dicken's. It was so much fun!!! I haven't sung properly for quite some time (i.e. reading actual music with parts and a piano to accompany). I miss it. Caroling should be great fun. I am looking forward to it. I am also looking forward to running around in cute puffy dresses and telling everyone Ms. B and I are sisters. *Sigh* I love Christmas carols.

http://www.dickensfair.com
(for those who really want to know, here is the website for Dicken's)

I need to go and get dressed now. I am expected at breakfast. So I leave you all with a smile and a kiss.



Tah.

No comments: